Miles Adcox (Onsite Workshops, Unspoken Podcast) is passionate about emotional wellness.
His company offers life-changing personal growth workshops, leadership retreats, and emotional treatment.
He lives his life by three concepts: Empathy over action, love over agenda, and grace over advice.
He also co-hosts a podcast, Unspoken, with friend of the show Ruthie Lindsey.
In the first half of this episode, Miles explains what is and isn’t self-care, how to balance negative and positive emotions, and three steps to enhance emotional wellness.
Watch This Video: Three Steps to Emotional Wellness with Miles Adcox (42:54)
Listen to his first episode on our podcast for Miles Adcox's story
Background reading on the year’s top good news stories:
- Lockdowns caused a 17 percent drop in global carbon dioxide emissions.
- Levels of nitrogen dioxide — a key ingredient in smog — declined by an average of 27 percent in 12 major global cities 10 days after lockdowns were initiated.
- Books on anti-racism rose to best-seller lists this year.
- Following increased Black Lives Matter protests, the majority of people support the movement.
- Protests against racial injustice led to policy changes around the country.
- We also put together our top good news stories from 2020 on our Instagram. Check out all the good news that 2020 brought.